Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They finally arrived home, hot and frazzled.
2. The meeting left me feeling completely frazzled.
3. Some parents say they feel frazzled most nights.
4. The worst of it was that these frazzled plants would not, could not respond.
5. I frazzle a few hairs on my beard in the process of getting it going.
6. Hank looked a bit frazzled after that ceremony Sunday.
7. One evening, tired, hungry and frazzled, I caught the tube home from Central London.
8. Then let Vibes soothe your frazzled retinas in glorious monochrome!
9. We were worn to a frazzle after our last-minute Christmas shopping.
10. Shenyan has a living to frazzle people, named Wang Honghuai.
11. I cannot complain when you frazzle my brain.
12. There he goes again coughing himself to a frazzle.
13. He was worn to a frazzle when he got home from work.
14. She worked herself to a frazzle.
15. He was worn to a frazzle.
16. The meat has been burnt to a frazzle.
17. We have been worn to a frazzle after innumerable battles.
18. He was beaten to a frazzle during the last election campaign.
19. I've had a stressful day at work and it's left me feeling a bit frazzled.
20. By the time I remembered about the meat it was frazzled.
21. I'd only been in the sun a couple of hours and my back was frazzled.
22. I have a pair of brown suede brogues that are really worn and I prefer them in their frazzled state!
23. As the summer wore on[Sentencedict.com ], Fonti began to get a little frazzled.
24. She forgot to watch the frying pan and the bacon was burned to a frazzle.
25. I've been trailing round the shops all day and I'm absolutely worn to a frazzle.
26. That love , but love , the love that deserve no results, but love frazzle.