Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Einstein's theory of relativity with widespread irresolvable paradox, including the quality rises with the speed equation.
2. US Republican Senator Judd Gregg withdrew Thursday as the nominee for Secretary of Commerce, citing "irresolvable conflicts" with the Obama administration over its economic stimulus plan.
3. But he said he had found there were "irresolvable conflicts" on issues including Mr Obama's economic stimulus package and the country's census.
4. This is again, one of that irresolvable areas.
5. Among the irresolvable problems that spark emigration, there are material ones, and emotional ones.
6. On the third level, the irresolvable conflict between man and himself is examined through Beyond the Horizon and The Iceman Cometh.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. There are no irresolvable issues or obstacles in Russia-China relations. What we need is the better and faster development of friendly cooperation.
8. Everybody reads with a lens. Some of the cultural wars in this country are deep-rooted, eternal and irresolvable. Gun control. Abortion. Justin Bieber.
9. The real life shows that morbid spiritual life and irresolvable mental barriers is always one of the important factors which affect people's quality of life.
10. The Zoroastrians, ancestors of modern Iran who saw life on Earth as a constant and irresolvable struggle between good and evil, may have been more right than they could possibly have known.
11. Some of the cultural wars in this country are deep-rooted, eternal and irresolvable. Gun control.
12. Certain change requests coming from the feature teams can sometimes create irresolvable conflicts with other products that use the platform.
13. In a statement, Judd Gregg said it had become apparent during the vetting process that his appointment would not work because, as he said, there were irresolvable conflicts on policy.
More similar words: unsolvable, dissolvable, irresolute, irresolutely, irresolution, irretrievable, resolve, resolved, resolving, unresolved, irretrievably, irrevocable, irreparable, irrefutable, irredeemable, irrefragable, irresistible, irreplaceable, irrecoverable, irrepressible, irresponsible, irreconcilable, irreproachable, renewable resource, resolute, resolutely, resolution, movable, livable, lovable.