Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He lived on an invalidity pension which came as a weekly giro.
(2) I live on an invalidity pension.
(3) Invalidity benefit is paid according to the usual contribution conditions and dependants' benefits are added where appropriate.
(4) Under the 1975 Pensions Act, invalidity pensioners will eventually qualify for inflation-proofed earnings-related pensions.
(5) A freeze on dole money and invalidity benefit is also being considered.
(6) It is hard enough to cope on invalidity benefits at the moment and any cuts or taxes will make life very difficult.
(7) Martin still hasn't got his invalidity pension sorted out[sentencedict.com], but he's managing all right at the moment.
(8) Another feared target is invalidity benefit.
(9) He lived on an invalidity pension which came as a weekly giro: ￡52.10.
(10) Martin still hasn't got his invalidity pension sorted out.
(11) We will increase Invalidity Benefit by 15%, extend mobility allowance and base payments on medical records rather than National Insurance contributions.
(12) Attorneys are trying to establish the invalidity of his claim.
(13) This paper analyzes the mechanism of invalidity of the exhaust valves of diesel engines using dead oil.
(14) The invalidity a labor contract shall confirmed a labor dispute arbitration committee or a people's court.
(15) Flaws in the goods , Invalidity of impunity clauses.
(16) The invalidity of one clause does not invalidate the agreement.
(17) For those who are not in the workforce there are now some non-contributory invalidity benefits.
(18) If they remain chronically incapacitated for work they can now claim invalidity benefit at a higher rate.
(19) She is now unable to work and receives benefits, including invalidity benefit, amounting to approximately ￡90.00 per week. Sentencedict.com
(20) In the 1980 budget, the Government announced that unemployment pay, sickness and invalidity benefit would be liable to tax.
(21) This includes the state pension, any occupational or personal pension and invalidity benefit.
(22) These are child benefits, industrial injuries and death benefits, certain invalidity benefits, and attendance and mobility allowances.
(23) And he or she will have to find the money from an invalidity benefit of ￡65.70 a week.
(24) The Civil Law system and the Common Law system have made different provision about the corporate charter invalidity system which we can learn.
(25) Uptilt now it has been established that this kind of genes like hsMAD2 may control the primary carcinogenesis, Since invalidity of the checkpoint controlled by MAD, ie.
(26) Article 19 An arbitration agreement shall exist independently. The amendment, rescission, termination or invalidity of a contract shall not affect the validity of the arbitration agreement.
(27) Adecision by the arbitral tribunal that the contract is null and void shall not entail ipso jure the invalidity of the arbitration clause.
(28) The invalid contract in China bears the legal characteristics of illegality, impracticability , original invalidity and deserved invalidity.
(29) But the corporation law has not set down the corporate charter invalidity system, so that if corporate charter is invalid in practice and so on, we can not solve it.
(30) Article 11. A party which is responsible for the invalidity of a contract shall be liable for the losses suffered by the other party as a result of the contract becoming invalid.
More similar words: validity, invalid, invalidate, solidity, invaluable, valid, validate, validation, validating, acidity, avidity, aridity, fluidity, vapidity, rigidity, lucidity, timidity, cupidity, rapidity, humidity, valid argument, liquidity, stupidity, morbidity, placidity, hyperacidity, relative humidity, additional investment, in vain, invade.