Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The police handled the matter extremely insensitively.
2. The police officer questioned the woman rather insensitively about the attack.
3. In the match programme, Crouch had been rather insensitively asked if he had put any money on himself to finish as Liverpool's top scorer.
4. Using it inappropriately with some one who has very strong feelings on a subject may lead you to be regarded as insensitively self-opinionated.
5. Although it can be argued that breaking bad news insensitively or inadequately can lead to poor long-term adjustment for patients (18), the research to support this notion is limited.
6. For each of these methods, the key is the header name (treated case- insensitively ), and the value is the first value associated with that header name.
More similar words: sensitively, insensitive, insensitivity, sensitive, be sensitive to, hypersensitive, sensitivity, positively, inquisitively, insensible, insensibly, sensitized, desensitize, pensively, desensitized, insensibility, offensively, sensitization, defensively, intensively, extensively, consecutively, apprehensively, comprehensively, cognitively, intuitively, primitively, instinctively, relative density, transitive verb.