Random good picture Not show
1. Tapered stems use proximal cancellous bony ingrowth and three - point stem fixation to obtain immediate stability.
2. Healing of inflammation often involves ingrowth of capillaries and fibroblasts. This forms granulation tissue.
3. Study Design. In io histologic study of here ingrowth in the rabbit annular - puncture disc degeneration model.
4. For stent malfunction caused by tumor ingrowth, endoscopic treatment can be frequently unsuccessful.
5. No here ingrowth into the needle track lesion at the annular puncture site was observed.
6. Results There is a process of the ingrowth and replacement of host cells in the implanted CVH, and ingrowing host cells are mainly fibroblasts and endothelial cells.
7. We encounter a patient with recurrent jaundice resulting from tumor ingrowth to the metallic stent.
8. Higher porosity and pore size result in greater bone ingrowth but diminish mechanical properties.
9. Nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs appear to delay fracture healing and bone ingrowth although these effects are reversible.
More similar words: population growth, human growth hormone, growth ring, growth, old growth, upgrowth, outgrowth, growth rate, overgrowth, rapid growth, undergrowth, growth stock, rate of growth, growth hormone, growth factor, growth industry, personal growth, economic growth, export-led growth, exponential growth, compound growth rate, economic growth rate, ingrown, ingrowing, ingrown toenail, throw the book at, follow the crowd, ingroup, in gross, in-group.