Random good picture
1. The disastrous merger demonstrated the incompatibility of the two companies.
2. Critics of the new machine point to its incompatibility with other products on the market.
3. Incompatibility between the mother's and the baby's blood groups may cause jaundice.
4. An incompatibility problem prevents the two pieces of software from being used together.
5. Incompatibility between systems has been a major problem for video users.
6. There are also difficulties associated with the incompatibility of information provided by the various locations.
7. Racial incompatibility in Yucatan had reached a crisis in 1847.
8. Furthermore, he saw incompatibility in Britain spending large sums on atomic weapons whilst accepting Marshall Aid.
9. The more drugs, the greater the chance for incompatibility and adverse reactions.
10. Psychoanalysis's incompatibility with many aspects of feminism has led contemporary western feminists to be selective in their use of it.
11. It was an era that demonstrated the incompatibility of labour and government as bedfellows.
12. Both incompatibility and parthenogenesis microorganisms alter host chromosome behaviour during early mitotic divisions of the egg.
13. But because of incompatibility problems she was unable to pull the wagons under the automatic loader.
14. There seemed to be no incompatibility between building a welfare state at home and discharging the responsibilities of a great power abroad.
15. In the meantime, I further elucidated the compatibility, incompatibility and contravariance of the mathematical concept.
16. Incompatibility provides only a partial explanation for the rising divorce rate.
17. Results:56 of 2360 times of crossmatching were crossmatching incompatibility by MGT.
18. Incompatibility was written into the articles of the new Marriage Law.
19. Gametophytic self - incompatibility ( GSI ) is a widespread mechanism in flowering plants , which prevents self - fertilization and promotes outcrossing.
20. A divorce was sought and granted on grounds of incompatibility.
21. Divorce in many communities was allowed, though frowned upon and usually had less to do with incompatibility than with infertility.
22. This is a result of the fact that only a partial 16S sequence is available for these two cytoplasmic incompatibility microorganisms.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. The situation is more complicated in the case of incompatibility.
24. FIG. 2 A most parsimonious phylogenetic tree of parthenogenesis and cytoplasmic incompatibility microorganisms based on 16S rDNA sequences.
25. The insulation from the immune system is substantial, but not sufficient to overcome the drastic incompatibility.
26. However the major obstacle to general acceptance was one of incompatibility between different manufacturers' machines.
27. A cruel twist of mutation among the Theelin led to genetic incompatibility among their own kind, dooming the species to extinction.
28. We have optimized the hardware logic according to the timing requirement on datasheet, and solved the timing incompatibility between the dual-core processor TMS320VC5471 and the USB chip PDIUSBD12.
29. Doubling of chromosomes improved the meiosis obviously, but tetraploid hybrid was still acarpous which may be related to the nucleo-cytoplasmic incompatibility.
30. The Program Compatibility Assistant is designed to work together with the Microsoft Error Reporting Service, to highlight to Microsoft potential incompatibility errors.
More similar words: compatibility, compatible, sensibility, possibility, gullibility, credibility, flexibility, irascibility, responsibility, ability, viability, liability, stability, affability, disability, capability, equability, instability, reliability, malleability, probability, availability, accountability, rehabilitation, encompass, in comparison with, utility, agility, facility, impatience.