Random good picture Not show
(1) Consumption of alcohol impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery.
(2) The ability to separate out reusable elements from other waste is crucial.
(3) An employer should appraise the ability of his employees.
(4) The ability to initiate and operate independently.
(5) The committee lacked a correct estimate of his ability.
(6) Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
(7) He has the ability to do the work.
(8) He grouped students according to ability.
(9) Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
(10) He who has ability to be such a naughty guy and can be stronger more as well.
(11) Students need the ability to construct a logical argument.
(12) I'm having doubts about his ability to do the job.
(13) I have no doubts as to your ability.
(14) The system has the ability to run more than one program at the same time.
(15) The public never had faith in his ability to handle the job.
(16) The king decorated his official for ability.
(17) Both players demonstrated their ability to hit the ball hard. Sentencedict.com
(18) Their is something that is much more scarce,[sentencedict.com] something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize.
(19) He made some wisecrack about my lack of culinary ability.
(20) Students are all put in different groups according to their ability.
(21) Your life can be enhanced, and your happiness enriched, when you choose to change your perspective. Don't leave your future to chance, or wait for things to get better mysteriously on their own. You must go in the direction of your hopes and aspirations. Begin to build your confidence, and work through problems rather than avoid them. Remember that power is not necessarily control over situations, but the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.
(22) Level of education is actually quite a poor indicator of ability to run a business well.
(23) These results are a further proof of his outstanding ability.
(24) Unfortunately these drugs are quite toxic and hinder the body's ability to fight off infection.
(25) The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.
(26) A good leader must be an astute judge of ability.
(27) The health center serves all patients, regardless of their ability to pay.
(28) He obtained his position more by favour than by merit or ability.
(29) They have been given college scholarships purely on athletic ability.
(30) Temptation comes to all of us,whether or not we succumb depends on our ability to recognize its disguise,sometimes it arrives in a form of an old flame,flichering back to lift,or a new friend who could end up being so much more,or a young child who wakens feelings we didn't know we had.And so we give in to temptation all the while knowing come moring,we'll have to suffer the consequences.
More similar words: stability, liability, capability, disability, reliability, availability, accountability, flexibility, credibility, rehabilitation, utility, facility, military, facilities, militarism, facilitate, sexuality, mortality, little by little, cabin, a bit of, mobile, a bit of a, cabinet, habitat, billion, a big shot, a big deal, jubilant, automobile.