Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The inclinometer probe (IP), in place inclinometer (IPI), pipe strain gage and the more recently developed time domain reflectometry (TDR) technique have been used as tools to monitor ground movement.
2. When the deformation of inclinometer pipe arrived critical state, the lateral displacement under the site of critical deformation can not be get conveniently any more.
3. The hardware system includes LD, PSD, inclinometer, signal magnified circuit, data collection - handling system and LCD module.Sentencedict.com
4. Inclinometer sensors solve unique feedback requirements for applications such as leveling platforms, controlling a dancer or controlling tilt angle in a diverse array of industries.
5. Continuous inclinometer is one of the tri-freedom device, which is used on continuous measurement of well parameters including rake angle, azimuth angle and tool angle.
6. TURCK's single axis inclinometer sensor measures angular tilt in reference to gravity.
7. We use the inclinometer suitable for this purpose in horizon control for plough installations.
8. As the inclinometer tilts with the attached equipment, its acceleration produces deflection in the non - stationary electrode.
9. Inclinometer is an Instrument testing drift angle and azimuth of drift hole.
10. An inclinometer may be of use if you know the dish elevation offset angle.
11. Both static and dynamic deflections are measured by using QY inclinometer.
12. The valve not only possesses the functions of ordinary check valve, but also allows the inclinometer to pass through it smoothly without affecting the deviational survey.
13. Hardware designs the interface circuit between ATmegal280 and GPS. electronic compass, inclinometer, beacon receiver or digital tuner, including DC motor drive, button, display peripheral circuits.
14. The principle, construction and mathematical model of SRG gyroscopic inclinometer are introduced in brief.
More similar words: manometer, nanometer, chronometer, galvanometer, sphygmomanometer, interferometer, geometer, odometer, pedometer, kilometer, thermometer, barometer, ergometer, tachometer, piezometer, anemometer, audiometer, photometer, hygrometer, micrometer, hydrometer, speedometer, spectrometer, incline, inclined, syncline, inclining, disincline, inclination, disinclined.