Random good picture Not show
1. A chronometer is hidden within all words, and in each length of nucleic acid.
2. The maritime chronometer took Britain to pre-eminence in safe navigation and helped secure the empire.
3. The chronometer confirmed his flying time since the aerial refuelling over Omsk, tallying with the covered distance on the on-board computer.
4. My watch is more expensive because it's a chronometer.sentencedict.com
5. It is use in navigation, chronometer, and weather and so on.
6. Ancient chronometer glossary is a weak part in the study of ancient Chinese glossary.
7. Hope the friends of chronometer and geological can calculate and determine it once again.
8. The chronometer - maker's expert hand plays an essential role in this process.
9. James is conversant with chronometer and geography.
10. Technical advances included electrolysis, the ship's chronometer, chemical processing, tool - making machines , and the water frame.
11. Thacker had considered this problem at great length when testing his chronometer.
12. In I 779 he created a sensation with a pocket chronometer, called No. 36.
13. One was its glass house-the vacuum chamber that shielded the chronometer from troubling changes of atmospheric pressure and humidity.
14. The brake of the starting block shall be released by the electronic system which simultaneously triggers the chronometer.
15. And an ytterbium the potential to be even more accurate and stable than the cesium chronometer.
16. In 1990, large space telescope such as Hubble telescope on the history of chronometer.
17. Murchison followed with his eye the hand of his chronometer.
18. After a visual check under the magnifying glass, the individual number of each Breitling chronometer is then laser-engraved.
More similar words: metronome, chronology, synchronous, monochrome, chronological, astronomer, chronological order, barometer, kilometer, thermometer, tachometer, hydrometer, speedometer, chronic, chronicle, diachronic, chronicler, anachronism, synchronize, agronomy, synchronized, monochromatic, astronomy, anachronistic, synchronization, come through, market economy, meter, chronic renal failure, cemetery.