Random good picture Not show
1) Typically, hematogenous metastases lack the specific relationship to the peribronchovascular interstitium and interlobular septa seen in patients with lymphangitic carcinomatosis .
2) This rarely results in hematogenous dissemination, identical in appearance and histology to miliary TB, but easier to treat.
3) Secondary malignant tumors can occur by hematogenous spread or direct invasion.
4) Hematogenous spread of infection to lungs could occur from septicemia or from infective endocarditis right sideheart.
5) There were 14 cases hematogenous osteomyelitis and 53 cases of traumatic osteomyelitis.
6) Hematogenous metastasis tend to be randomly distributed in relation to lobular structures, although they have a recognized tendency to predominate in the lung periphery and at the lung bases.
7) Abscesses usually result from hematogenous spread of bacterial infection, but may also occur from direct penetrating trauma or extension from adjacent infection in sinuses.
8) Based on history, hematogenous metastases is most likely.
9) The modes of tumor metastasis have lymphatic metastasis, hematogenous metastasis and implantation metastasis.
10) Hematogenous metastasis is a highly regulated process and a cascade of dynamic events involving many factors.
11) PLC results from hematogenous spread to lung, with subsequent interstitial and lymphatic invasion, or, as in this case,[sentencedict.com] direct lymphatic spread of tumor from hilar or mediastinal lymph nodes.
12) An SEA can result through hematogenous spread or from direct extention of adjacent discitis or osteomyelitis.
13) Conclusion High dosage radiotherapy before transplantation of hematogenous stem cell is an effective and considerable project for recipient.
14) Since metastasis is the major cause of death for cancer patients, there is an urgent need to develop new therapies to control hematogenous dissemination of cancer cells.
15) The anti-cancer antibodies can be conjugated to toxins, enzymes, radioactive compounds, and hematogenous cells.
16) Objective To investigate the effect of high dose radiotherapy before transplantation of hematogenous stem cell in leukemia and malignant lymphoma.
17) Conclusion VEGFR-3 expression in different places in gastric cancer have the double roles in lymphatic metastasis and hematogenous metastasis.
18) The anti-cancer antibodies can be conjugated to toxins, enzymes, radioactive compounds, cytokines, interferons, target or reporter moieties and hematogenous cells.
19) Conclusion VEGF-C may be related to invasion,(http://sentencedict.com/hematogenous.html) lymph node metastasis and postoperative hematogenous metastasis of the carcinoma and prognosis.
20) Objective To recognize the clinical and imaging characteristics of hematogenous disseminated pulmonary tuberculosis.
21) It suggests the significance of strengthening the detection of hematogenous diseases that guarantee the safety of blood recipients, as well as to control and reduce the currence of relevant diseases.
22) This more focal abscess containing a neutrophilic exudate as well as dark blue bacterial colonies suggests aspiration or hematogenous spread of infection to the lung.
More similar words: autogenous, erogenous, exogenous, homogenous, endogenous, myelogenous, hydrogenous, nitrogenous, heterogenous, spermatogenesis, erythematous, teratogen, teratogenic, hematoma, indigenous, cinematograph, hematocrit, hematology, collagenous, terrigenous, cinematography, cinematographer, hematoxylin, hematologic, indigenously, cinematographic, hematochezia, hematologist, hematopoiesis, hematological.