Random good picture Not show
1. There are collagenous fiber in body integument especially the ventral integument and the hymenopterous integument discovered by the H.
2. Within this collagenous tissue are scattered lymphocytes as well as a proliferation of bile ducts.
3. Aortic and pulmonary valve's leaflets mainly consist of collagenous tissue, their walls and sinuses mainly consist of elastic tissue.
4. And the interrelationship between the formation of collagenous fibers with monoamine oxidase and fat-storing cell was demonstrated.
5. Main ingredients: collagen, hyaluronic acid, collagenous tripeptide, VE, VC, seaweed gel, etc.
6. These lamellae are made up of collagenous fibers and inorganic salt matrix.
7. The changes of collagenase and collagenous fiber in the periarticular soft tissues of the animal models and the influence of FHWT on them were observed.
8. There are collagenous fiber in integument especially integument and the hymenopterous integument discovered by the H . E .
9. This collagenous component gives the neoplasm a hard " scirrhous " consistency that is palpable.
10. Lots of collagenous fibers formed for fiber metrocytes proliferation active function.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. A stain highlights the collagenous connective tissue of pulmonary fibrosis in blue.
12. "For patients with severe collagenous colitis, " he concluded, "budesonide can be recommended as an effective treatment option.
13. The collagenous fibers of the decalcified matrix are quite acidophilic, as always.
14. Results (1)In normal atrium cordis, many thin collagenous fibers membrane around the normal atr ial myocardial cells were connected with each other, like "honeycomb", and af ew myocar...
15. Hyaline degeneration was observed in collagenous fibers with remarkable increase of the volume density.
16. A trichrome stain highlights the collagenous connective tissue of pulmonary fibrosis in blue.
17. There are collagenous fiber in body integument especially the ventral integument and the hymenopterous integument discovered by the H. E.
18. Loose and disordered collagenous fibers were changed into dense and regular ones from interior to exterior in artificial epitenon.
19. A trichrome stain highlights the collagenous coective tiue of pulmonary fibrosis in blue.
20. Effect: The activation organization metrocyte production, reconstructs in the dermis the Collagenous tissue, the promotion tightens the loose flesh.
21. Or the stimulation textile fiber metrocyte, produces the massive high quality tension collagenous fibre continuously, helps the flesh tightly, willowy .
22. All cells have secretory and absorptive functions besides 4ibblasts and granular cells in connective tissue, there are myofibril, collagenous fibril and unmyelinated fibers.
23. Note the pale brown appearance of the parenchyma, along with some central collagenous scar.
24. Note the infiltration of ill - defined glands into the surrounding collagenous stroma.
25. In order to provide the scientific basis for the prevention and treatment on dentinal caries, the changes of the collagenous proteins in carious dentin was investigated.
26. Aim In order to provide the scientific basis for the prevention and treatment on dentinal caries, the changes of the collagenous proteins in carious dentin was investigated.
27. Objective To find the evidence of the effect of microbiotic collagenase in root surface caries by observing the destruction of collagenous matrix on root surface.
28. Scientists find in its body the shark has large amount of albuminoid collagenous fibre.
29. Soft matrices that mimic brain are neurogenic, stiffer matrices that mimic muscle are myogenic , and comparatively rigid matrices that mimic collagenous bone prove osteogenic.
30. After using drugs, the hepatic mitochondrion and rough EM proliferated; hepatic stellate cells and collagenous fibers reduced obviously.
More similar words: collagen, collage, collective noun, erogenous, exogenous, indigenous, homogenous, endogenous, autogenous, nitrogenous, hydrogenous, heterogenous, indigenously, collateral damage, collection agency, general agent, ullage, village, pillage, tillage, spillage, pillaged, villager, flagella, collar, venous, collard, collared, collate, flagellant.