Random good picture Not show
(1) He leaned over her, removed her cheap hatpin and her old straw hat.
(2) She kept fidgeting with her bonnet, dropping her hat-pin, taking off her gloves and putting them on again.
(3) Then a stone parapet and bright white globes on poles like giant pearl hat-pins.
(4) Her black straw hat, secured by a beaded hatpin, had seen its best days long ago.
(5) She came out with a long hatpin.
(6) The hatpin projected from the back of her head like a trolley rod.
(7) Hatpin Urchin, by Kitaoka, dramatically demonstrates the importance of eye movements in the perception of this kinetic illusion. Sentencedict.com
(8) I have the hatpin yet at home.
(9) You can find the hatpin on the floor of the Library.
(10) I pulled the hatpin out and held my handkerchief over the bleeding.
(11) He picked up my white cloth hat and fastened it to my hair with a hatpin.
(12) Her black velvet hat was slightly askew, held in that position by her hatpin.
(13) Oh , to get through the Gate of Thanatos, you need a hatpin to pick the lock.
(14) Before I could stop her she had run this long hatpin through her nose, sideways, just above the nostrils.
More similar words: meat pie, on that point, at that place, at that precise moment, nitpick, nit-pick, atp, know what's what, vent pipe, dot pitch, set piece, test pilot, nitpicker, at par, nit-picking, compost pile, nitpicking, ATPase, exhaust pipe, perfect pitch, at peace, at pains, upright piano, what's what, fat person, flat pack, heat pump, at present, heatproof, be at pains.