Random good picture Not show
1. And the service assistant was too hard-sell to scare us away. We went home after visited another bridal shop at next door.
2. hard-sell advertisement is a kind of advertisements that people hear, read, watch and see every day.
3. You don't want to lose what you have worked so long to achieve, so beware of hard-sell techniques.
4. 'When you're watching a movie and on comes an advertisement trying to hard-sell a product, it's pretty much interrupting your entertainment, ' he says.
5. This article is to introduce the stylistic features and functions of the Hard-Sell advertisement.
6. Family control persisted, and the old snake - oil , hard-sell tradition was in the blood.
More similar words: hard sell, mustard seed, hard stop, hardship, hard stuff, hard surface, hardscrabble, hard shoulder, richard strauss, backwards and forwards, birdseed, bird's eye, bird's-eye, bird's eye view, handsel, password security, second self, hardboard, ards, cards, boards, weasel words, outwards, onwards, forwards, innards, inwards, towards, regards, upwards.