Random good picture Not show
(1) Florian came to the United States on a Fulbright fellowship.
(2) The election was only three months away and Fulbright did not want to embarrass Johnson.
(3) Notwithstanding the feed-store incident, Fulbright was convinced that small-town voters were mostly wise, practical, and fair-minded.
(4) When I worked for Senator Fulbright, he worked for Senator Henry Scoop Jackson of Washington State, who, like LBJ, was a domestic liberal and a Vietnam hawk.
(5) Francis Lun, general manager at Fulbright Securities, said he expects Hong Kong's blue-chip index to fall next week after it gained 966 points since Wednesday.
(6) Senator Fulbright also believed the program could educate future world leaders.
(7) He liked Fulbright, the play of his civilized mind and, bite of his language.
(8) Fulbright was from Fayetteville, and most of my friends, though they liked Bumpers, felt obligated to help the senator in what was sure to be an all-uphill battle.
(9) Larry and I had lunch with J. William Fulbright, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, and John McClellan, chairman of the Appropriations Committee.
(10) Andrew Stevenson is a US Fulbright Scholar studying in Hong Kong.
(11) Starting with a Fulbright Senior Lectureship in 1989 and 1990, Dr. Silver has researched urban development in Indonesia for more than a decade.
(12) Y: Why did William Fulbright say Israel could choose the US Senate?
(13) Nixon pointed his finger at the startled Fulbright and said, " OK, Bill, agreed? "
(14) We have committed more resources to our Fulbright Program in China than in any other country. Sentencedict.com
(15) The student won the esteemed Fulbright scholarship.
(16) Legislation by Senator William Fulbright established the program in 1946.
(17) I was fascinated by Fulbright, grateful for the letter he had written for me to the Rhodes Scholarship Committee, and eager to learn more about what small-town Arkansans were thinking.
(18) The Fulbright Program gives American a chance to study, teach or do research in other countries.
(19) Each year, about six thousands people receive Fulbright grants.
(20) Helping to organize regional chapters of the Humphrey, Fulbright or International Visitors associations.
(21) Two of the American professors teaching here at Fudan are Fulbright Professors.
(22) A few weeks later at a campaign rally in El Dorado, a south Arkansas oil town that was a hotbed of racism and pro-Wallace sentiment, Fulbright was asked what was the biggest problem facing America.
(23) Organizing events for alumni of programs other than Humphrey, Fulbright or International Visitor.
(24) "We must dare to think about 'unthinkable things' because when things become unthinkable, thinking stops and action becomes mindless" (J. William Fulbright).
(25) During the years 1954 - 64 he gave annual lessons to Fulbright scholarship holders in Rome.
(26) At the press conference after our meeting, Kohl paid a moving tribute to Senator Fulbright, who had died shortly after midnight at the age of eighty-nine.
More similar words: bright, brightly, brighton, brighten, bright-red, rightful, bright blue, brightener, bright-eyed, bright side, brightness, frightful, brightening, rightfully, bright yellow, frightfully, rightfulness, brightly-coloured, brightness level, brightness contrast, lightbulb, light bulb, right, wright, aright, fright, rights, brigham young, do right, far-right.