Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The exactness in the theory, the feasibleness in engineering and the usability of the method are proved by using the dynamic calibration technology and the computer simulation.
2. Objective Aim to explore and research the feasibleness of the new prevention and health care service pattern in medium and small cities.
3. The feasibleness and effectiveness of the proposed genetic algorithm in path planning for multi-mobile robot is demonstrated by simulation.
4. Several conversion examples, from induced electromotive force through central-loop TEM2.5-D forward program to apparent resistivity, illustrate the feasibleness of inverse spline method.
5. Metheds Were summarized the successful experiments of the city proper child hygiene new pattern in Yuci, Jinzhong and analyse it's feasibleness in other medium and small cities.
More similar words: feasible, unfeasible, infeasible, feasibly, reasonableness, feasibility, nobleness, humbleness, nimbleness, stableness, feebleness, durableness, reliableness, unstableness, feasibility study, comfortableness, agreeableness, disagreeableness, accessible, impressible, expressible, compressible, inaccessible, incompressible, inexpressible, insuppressible, irrepressible, easiness, queasiness, uneasiness.