Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She felt a slight queasiness in the mornings during the first months of pregnancy.
2. The food did nothing to stifle her queasiness.
3. Despite their queasiness, if war comes, most MPs will back our lads.
4. This medicine will counteract the queasiness caused by the antibiotics.
5. Perhaps his queasiness is just a sign's coming down with bird flu.
6. Queasiness , headaches and languor afflicted her all day.
7. Most of the queasiness stems from the continued accumulation of bumper compensation packages.
8. And the movie audience, like the 19th-century novel-reading public, can relish, with only slight queasiness, the sadomasochistic spectacle of boarding school cruelty.
9. If patients get chronic virosis hepatitis, they usually catch diseases about spleen and appear symptom of queasiness , vomit, inappetence, meteorism, ribs ache and halitosis.
More similar words: uneasiness, seasickness, cosiness, business, rosiness, fussiness, on business, glossiness, clumsiness, flimsiness, do business, drowsiness, show business, businessman, big business, business game, business loan, businesslike, agribusiness, out of business, business deal, small business, business suit, business card, mean business, businessperson, businesswoman, business letter, business trust, business agent.