Random good picture Not show
1. The taxation system was restructured to favour export-oriented companies and to provide incentives for investment.
2. Private, export-oriented economy is the second street Fengxiang feature of the economy.
3. Silk industry is a traditional export-oriented industry. Now China is the biggest country of silk production and silk exportation in the world.
4. Our company is an export-oriented company with a history of 15 year.
5. Our company is mainly an export-oriented but also in - depth exploits domestic market.
6. That shop specializes in selling export-oriented - transformed - domestic - market - targeted goods. Let 's go and see.
7. Labor - intensive enterprises in coastal areas, export-oriented enterprises in the crisis are worst - hit.
8. With China's continuing export-oriented economic development mode and its fast developing economy, the balance of international payments are experiencing an double surplus.
9. As an export-oriented industry, the production of Brassica oleracea L. var. italica Piench was affected dramatically by the fluctuation of international trade.
10. Processing tomato industry has become the most important export-oriented industry in Xinjiang. It has the greater competition in the international market.
11. Our company is the franchise ferroalloy products export-oriented trading company.
12. Export-oriented enterprises to export products output value reached 70 percent, was exempt from local tax exemption of income tax profits from the export tax law.
13. The company gradually become technology-intensive and export-oriented,(sentencedict.com) information and industrial combination of multi-functional enterprise group.
14. Our factory is an export-oriented enterprise, which mainly produces a variety of plastic products and hardware tools , such as claw hammer, ball pein hammer, sledge hammer, pick and so on.
15. However, this massive export-oriented industry, along with the expansion of production to meet rising domestic demand, has taken a toll on the environment.
16. It is a high step, fast developing, export-oriented young company.
17. China is an export-oriented country and manufacturing is big.
18. Since its inception, the company has fast-growing category for Cyanamid , alkali, activated carbon within the main body for trade, export-oriented comprehensive trading company .
19. Since 1979, with deepening of reform and opening-up in china and development of export-oriented industry, textile industry takes on rapid development, and then the demands for wool quickly increase.
20. Products produced by customer demand drawings, customer oriented to export-oriented enterprises.
21. International guarantee service is an effective instrument provided by the Bank to support the development of Chinese open and export-oriented economy.
22. The company was established in 2005 to auto parts, supplies export-oriented.
23. Finally and most questionably, the proposal to double our exports assumes that foreign export-oriented countries like Germany and China would stand idly by while we "stole" their export markets.
24. A well - developed transportation network is essential to Taiwan's export-oriented economy.
25. My company are Korea trading company to import and export-oriented Korea.
26. Zhangjiagang City plant and machinery - established in 1997, is an export-oriented processing enterprises.
27. Introduction of technology and import of complete sets of equipment and unit machinery, auxiliary products, parts and components, and raw materials for manufacturing export-oriented products.
28. The State encourages the launching of technically advanced enterprises and export-oriented enterprises.
29. This is China's agricultural industry to circumvent positive list system , development of export-oriented economy has important theoretical and practical significance.
30. In April, Credit Suisse forecast that one-third of all export-oriented manufacturers could close within three years.
More similar words: oriented, object-oriented programming, disoriented, goal-oriented, export agent, reportorial, orientated, orienteering, export, exporter, exporting, export ban, export tax, net exports, export duty, exportable, export goods, exportation, export credit, commodity export, export earnings, export subsidies, export insurance, export-led growth, orient, export processing zone, the Orient, oriental, reorient, experiential.