Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They tapped her for a reportorial assignment.
2. Who, what, when, why, and how, the reportorial motif?
3. No believer in so-called reportorial objectivity, he has also become far better known than most of his subjects.
4. The shading that occupies reportorial palate, gum is likely canceration .
5. The doing with the closest CNN violates the reportorial principle of the external equilibrium that he alleges completely, lost moral criterion even.
6. They should make more reports not only, and reportorial sort also with each passing day heavy and complicated.
7. Reportorial respect is exhibited in the car, the actual strength of sina car and consequence hold the balance inside course of study.
8. Each American newspaper regards reportorial key as content community news all the time, and " Washington times " the strength that this action will increase community press and limits.
9. That was a reportorial stunt that certainly caught everyone's eye,(http://Sentencedict.com) I think.
10. Oh, my God, Nick has already got his reportorial hat on, or what?
11. The abstract of science and technology thesis is usually reportorial, which needs reflect purposes, methods, important results and conclusions.
12. The astonishing distrust of the news media isn't rooted in inaccuracy or poor reportorial skills but in the daily clash of world views between reporters and their readers.
13. We are happy to see, newspaper can give community citizen reportorial chance, in order to attract reader eyeball.
14. After producing SARS 2003, western media ever gave special attention, large space land undertakes dogging for a long time reportorial.
15. Serve as information " centrally " , sohu, sina, Tecent, Netease expedited formidable reportorial battle array, present all-time and substantial Olympic Games information for the netizen.
16. Showed concerned bush fire is newest on the side of these maps reportorial link.
17. With "The Hurt Locker," I tried to be more reportorial, more diagnostic.
18. The movie you guys made is an action movie at its core, even if it serves a reportorial purpose.
19. R3263, with 9 kilohertz arrive limits of frequency of 3 thousand conspicuous, reportorial standard corresponds for flow according to global system (GSM) .
20. The very act of stepping on this soil, in breathing this air of Hiroshima, was for me a far greater adventure than any trip or any reportorial assignment I'd previously taken.
21. Like flu, typhoid fever, shed a head to wait, also reportorial malaria, relapsing fever waits can cause vitreous body muddy.
22. We are glad to see, newspaper can give community citizen reportorial chance.
More similar words: report on, sartorial, advertorial, financial reports, report, reporter, reported, news report, misreport, reportage, reporting, report form, reportedly, reportable, report card, tv reporter, unreported, oral report, underreport, annual report, status report, credit report, detail report, written report, medical report, monthly report, periodic report, progress report, research report, analysis report.