Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He checked in at the Europa Hotel.
(2) Europa House is one of those hundreds of nondescript buildings along the Bath Road.
(3) Rut the Europa took it in its stride, sucking itself to the tarmac and slicing through.
(4) In fact, the Europa is so forgiving that novices like roe can get straight in and drive last.
(5) Guests at the Europa have free use of the pool and gardens at Hotel Astoria.
(6) From a distance, Europa had seemed like a giant snowball, reflecting the light of the far-off Sun with remarkable efficiency.
(7) If the findings pan out, Europa would be the first body outside of Earth where liquid water is abundant.
(8) Surely a place as organized as Spiderglass Europa would have resistances built in to protect against just that?
(9) Europa arose , and began to seek the dear maidens of her company.
(10) Except for the image of Europa and corolla [Sentencedict.com ], everything else is rough sketch in the below.
(11) What have scientists found about Europa a moon of Jupiter?
(12) Europa Island is a nature reserve and host to migratory seabirds. It is one of the world's largest nesting sites for green turtles (Chelonia mydas).
(13) The legend has it that Europa was a princess of Tyre.
(14) Est á en el sur de Europa.
(15) Il principale mercato in Nord America , Europa, cos ì come le vendite al Medio Oriente e Oceania.
(16) Clotho took this skirt to Zeus and suggested Europa to him.
(17) The Jovian Io and Europa are about the same size as Earth's moon.
(18) But whereas the wretched Io had to pay dearly for the distinction, Europa was exceedingly fortunate.
(19) Mike himself used to work in Kendal, Cumbria for Europa Sport, the big equipment distributors.
(20) In their outward order from Jupiter, these moons are Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto.
(21) C ? ? mo viste al f ú tbol en Europa?
(22) Asked by reporters whether Mascherano was in his plans for the Europa League play-off, Roy Hodgson said: "Javier will always be in my plans until the day comes when he leaves the club."
(23) In their outward order from Jupiter, Jupiter's 4 major moons are Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto.
(24) Goalkeeper Cavalieri will hold talks with Italian side Cesena after our Europa League play-off first leg with Trabzonspor.
(25) Its main airport is Malabo International Airport in Punta Europa, Bioko Island. International flights operate from here to Nigeria, Gabon, Benin, Spain, Germany, France, and Switzerland.
(26) He is also likely to miss out when Liverpool get their Europa League campaign underway with a two-legged fixture against Unirea Urziceni on February 18 and 25.
(27) Liverpool have confirmed the kick - off time for their Europa League Play - Off Round two match in Trabzonspor.
(28) Or we could just send a satellite to orbit Europa, with an instrument on board similar to Hyperion, to begin surveying the European ice for yellow stains.
(29) Roy Hodgson has declared himself 'perfectly satisfied' after watching his Liverpool side paired with Sparta Prague in the first knock-out stage of this season's Europa League.
(30) Porto wrapped up the League title the weekend before last and look favourites to win the Europa League together with Spanish side Villarreal.
More similar words: neuropathy, europe, European, indo-european, eastern europe, european union, european community, neuropsychological, european economic community, euro, neuron, neurosis, neurotic, neurology, neuroglia, neurotomy, neurotoxin, eurocentric, motor neuron, neurologist, neuroticism, neurosurgeon, neurological, neurobiology, neuroscience, neurogenesis, sensory neuron, neuromuscular, neurochemical, neuroscientist.