Random good picture Not show
1. We conclude that autonomic neuropathy can affect motor functions throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
2. Even patients with diabetes mellitus complicated by autonomic neuropathy are not necessarily a contraindication to restorative proctocolectomy.
3. Also, scintigraphy may not differentiate clearly between neuropathy and myopathy.
4. Symmetric peripheral neuropathy may occur after prolonged use of the drug.
5. So the first step in treating peripheral neuropathy is maintenance of tight control of blood glucose levels.
6. Autnomic neuropathy is a frequent complication of long standing diabetes mellitus.
7. Methods 50 eyes of 45 anterior ischemic optic neuropathy patient were checked by fluorescence fundus angiography , perimetry and so on, the result were analyzed.
8. Results PTT audiograms in auditory neuropathy group revealed curves including ascending slope, peak, spoon, letter W, lain letter S, flat[sentencedict.com], gentle slope.
9. All three diabetic patients had a satisfactory outcome despite the fact that one of them has severe autonomic neuropathy.
10. The presentation of the first patient with a subacute sensorimotor peripheral neuropathy is typical of intoxication with inorganic arsenic.
11. The cardiovascular tests conventionally used for detecting sympathetic autonomic neuropathy may not be adequate to detect a mild, otherwise asymptomatic neuropathy.
12. The acetylcholine sweat spot test is an easy, inexpensive, time saving test for detecting autonomic neuropathy.
13. The gastrointestinal tract, however, is another are that may become severely affected by autonomic neuropathy.
14. Impairment of sweating is associated with various manifestations of autonomic neuropathy with and without the presence of other symptoms such as postural hypotension.
15. There was no difference in the speed of HAPCs between patients with neuropathy and non-constipated patients.
16. We and others have described the histological characteristics of full thickness intestinal biopsies in patients with visceral myopathy and neuropathy.
17. Colonic transit time was significantly longer in the patients with cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy.
18. Thus, these drugs should not be prescribed to patients with pre-existing peripheral neuropathy.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. There were no manometric features in the fasting motility that differentiated the patients without constipation from those with neuropathy and constipation.
20. Gastric clearance of indigestible markers was significantly slower in patients with than in those without cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy.
21. A normal electrical control activity frequency was present in three patients, one with a proven neuropathy and two with undefined pathology.
22. Objective To study the diagnostic value of single fiber electromyography ( SFEMG ) in diabetic peripheral neuropathy ( DPN ).
23. Esophageal manometry may be considered as an important method of earlier diagnosis of diabetic autonomic neuropathy.
24. Objective To evaluate the therapeutic effect of buflomedil hydrochloride injection on 40 cases with diabetic peripheral neuropathy(DPN).
25. Objective The curative effect of pueraria extract on treating diabetic neuropathy was observed.
26. Distal symmetric polyneuropathy is the most common type of diabetic peripheral neuropathy, the clinical features may be distinct due to different nerve fibers damaged.
27. A patient with generalized seizure disorder who took the larger dose of phenytoin sodium over a long period of time, showed encephalopathy, cerebellar ataxia, peripheral neuropathy and myopathy.
28. Objective:To observe the curative effect of Capsula Mollis of Xuesaitong and foot bath with Chinese crude drug on peripheral neuropathy of diabetes.
29. This paper reports BAEP, SEP and VEP of 13 patients with hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy in a family.
30. Objective:To explore the clinical effects of the ionotherapy of Chinese herbal medicine in the treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
More similar words: allopathy, eastern europe, homeopathy, neuron, neurotic, neurosis, neurology, neurotoxin, neuroticism, neurologist, neurobiology, europe, European, neurotransmitter, apathy, empathy, sympathy, european union, osteopath, sociopath, telepathy, antipathy, idiopathic, european community, psychopathic, euro, neural, neuralgia, entrepreneur, syncopated.