Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The project is still at the embryo stage.
(2) They are an embryo party of government.
(3) It was an embryo idea rather than a fully worked proposal.
(4) Genes control the development of an embryo.
(5) An eight-week-old embryo is only an inch long.
(6) The idea already existed in embryo in his earlier novels.
(7) Embryo research is an emotive issue.
(8) An attempt to implant an embryo using an egg from an anonymous woman donor was unsuccessful.
(9) At seven weeks[http://sentencedict.com], an embryo is recognizably human.
(10) The embryo is placed into the uterus where it has a chance to implant.
(11) The department's plans for enlargement are still in embryo.
(12) At seven weeks, an embryo is about three-fourths of an inch long and recognizably human.
(13) The system already exists in embryo.
(14) They are engaging in an embryo research.
(15) The sex of the embryo is predetermined at fertilization.
(16) My plans are still very much in embryo.
(17) Congress banned federal funding of embryo research in 1995.
(18) Do, Aristotle asked, all the parts of the embryo come into existence together, or do they appear in succession?
(19) Between the eighth week of development and birth a human embryo is called a foetus.
(20) Exposure to radiation can lead to malformation of the embryo.
(21) Once an egg is fertilized by the sperm, it becomes an embryo.
(22) It retained water and yet had subtle membranes which permitted air to penetrate and facilitated waste disposal of the embryo.
(23) Immediately after inputting a sine wave to your network, you should observe the embryo of a sine wave.
(24) Further studies are directed towards the understanding of the role which the stem cell control factor DIA/LIF plays in the normal embryo.
(25) She noticed that the nuclei of the cells of the quail embryo looked slightly different from those of the chick embryo.
(26) Chicken eggs are large because of the yolk which acts as a source of nutrients for the growth of the developing embryo.
(27) To say this is not to belittle the sincere concern shown by many religious people in the debate over embryo research.
(28) Among other things, imprinting is known to take place during gamete formation, whereas differentiation takes place in the early embryo.
(29) Two cell lineage markers have been applied recently to the pre-implantation mouse embryo.
(30) In fact, the remaining cell did produce only half an embryo, so it seemed that Weismann was right again.
More similar words: embrace, embroil, embrasure, embroiled, embroidery, remembrance, remembrancer, try out, tryout, try on, cry out, carry out, everyone, carry on, carry off, umbrage, every other, ambrosia, umbrella, adumbrate, imbroglio, in memory of, dictionary order, embody, embark, member, embargo, tremble, assemble, resemble.