Random good picture Not show
1. As a teenager, Dolittle took up boxing.
2. The Story of Doctor Dolittle has three profound functions: the entertaining function, the cognitive function, and the moral function.
3. Once there was a doctor named Dolittle.
4. If Maya Dolittle is involved in this show...
5. The Story of Doctor Dolittle is the first book of Hugh Lofting's twelve Doctor Dolittle books, very popular and influential.
6. Maya Dolittle helps animals. That's what she does.
7. Like her father, the younger Dolittle...
8. The Story of Doctor Dolittle is one of classic children's literary works.
9. Mr. Dolittle attributes his good health to careful living.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Maya Dolittle is the girl who can talk to animals, so can her sister and father.
11. Huh, bet I've done everything he's done, with Ange Dolittle behind the youth club.
12. Chapter Two discusses the cognitive function of The Story of Doctor Dolittle.
13. When he walked down the street in his high hat, people would say to one another, here goes John Dolittle, M. D.
14. Thus the multiple functions imbedded in The Story of Doctor Dolittle are worth studying, which is also helpful to the teaching of this book and the creating of other children's literary works.
15. Chapter Three is about the moral function of The Story of Doctor Dolittle.
16. In Conclusion, the thesis reemphasizes the three functions in The Story of Doctor Dolittle and their influence on children's growth and reveals the value of this study.
17. For those of us old enough to have been brought up in a largely literary age, where child escapism existed mainly on the page, Potter might be seen as a return to Narnia and Dolittle and Streatfield.
18. Chapter One examines the entertaining function of The Story of Doctor Dolittle.
More similar words: little by little, to little avail, little, littler, a little, belittle, little hand, little dog, belittled, not a little, for a little, little-known, littleness, little girl, little brother, little terror, little finger, little sister, quite a little, little wonder, chicken little, little bighorn, count for little, think little of, tittle-tattle, a little while ago, little red riding hood, Many a little makes a mickle, tittle, whittle.