Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He asserted his ideas loudly and clearly.
2. 'That is wrong,' he asserted.
3. French cooking, she asserted, is the best in the world.
4. Throughout the Cold War, the Allies asserted their right to move freely between the two Berlins.
5. She asserted that she was innocent.
6. "Kathleen" was, as its 1892 subtitle asserted, "An Irish Drama".
7. It is commonly asserted that older people prefer to receive care from family members.
8. She asserted the charge to be incorrect.
9. He asserted his innocence of the crime.
10. He had no real evidence?he simply asserted that what he said was true.
11. He asserted his dominance over the other party members.
12. He asserted that nuclear power was a safe and non-polluting energy source.
13. He asserted his innocence and his financial probity.
14. They successfully asserted their right to protect their homes.
15. Her friends asserted that she was innocent.
16. She asserted her innocence/that she was innocent.
17. Heraclitus asserted that all nature is the unity of opposites and constant flux.
18. However,[sentencedict.com] on Aug. 12 Milongo asserted that he was satisfied with the progress of the democratic process.
19. They are those asserted by the two kinds of conditional statements.
20. Athens asserted her rights over her citizens temporarily exiled, as she did over those at home and liable for service.
21. It is commonly asserted that older people prefer to receive care from family members rather than state agencies.
22. It is widely asserted, with little evidence, that deficit reduction reduces interest rates.
23. Still, there were moments when national pride asserted itself.
24. Some equations, asserted in a certain context or on certain assumptions, have to do with parts of causal circumstances.
25. Indeed, Piaget asserted that the basic principles of cognitive development are the same as those of biological development.
26. Hayes asserted that he had been deceived by the southern promises to maintain order.
27. Yet here again political realities asserted themselves.
28. Lyotard has thus asserted the existence of two alternative economies of desire.
29. This was the way in which uncertainty asserted itself in Heisenberg's original formulation of quantum mechanics.
30. We leave to the reader the explanation as to why each of the asserted equalities holds.
More similar words: assert, assertive, dessert, inverted, diverted, converted, dissertation, insert, desert, asset, passe, passed, wrasse, assets, assess, assent, aborted, impasse, hypertension, inadvertent, assemble, assembly, crevasse, passenger, reportedly, inadvertently, assemblage, sunglasses, assessment, embarrassed.