Random good picture Not show
1. In - game CRT informational display shows all of your plant's vital statistics.
2. Purpose: high-definition CRT display video output applications.
3. The new Chlamydia Rapid Test (CRT) detects bacteria from self-collected vaginal swabs, which are much simpler to obtain than cervical swabs required by existing rapid tests.
4. The shadow mask is a thin metal plate covered with very small holes that define the pixels in a Cathode Ray Tube (CRT).
5. The matrix of dots on a CRT screen(or TV set) that emit light when bombarded by an electron beam.
6. Nor is CRT technology standing still.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Bear in mind that we also have well-established contacts at the Claims Resolution Tribunal (CRT) responsible for handling processing of all claims on accounts due to non-Swiss citizens.
8. A cathode - ray - tube ( CRT ) faceplate made of transparent spinel ( MgAl 2 O 4 ) is developed.
9. The light ray from the CRT center point through the pilot eye point parallel with the optical axis of the head-up display is the zero sight line.
10. The video signal is directed to the CRT through a sound trap which eliminates the sound-carrier frequency.
11. But many patients who receive CRT according to those criteria don't improve clinically, suggesting they didn't have clinically important dyssynchrony to begin with.
12. The CRT TV is made up of interface circuit and CRT display screen.
13. Conclusions: CRT combined with ICD decreased the risk of heart-failure events in relatively asymptomatic patients with a low ejection fraction and wide QRS complex.
14. Using the program chromatogram can be drawn in CRT screen and the screen displays retention time in every top peak.
15. While in the traditional CRT, this transformation is nonlinear.
16. Is the CRT display n - tupling bigger than LCD display radiation?
17. CRT is a standardized set of header files and C functions which implement common tasks such as string operations, some math functions, basic input/output etc.
18. On your desktop in the office, though, trusty CRT technology will prevail.
19. Dynamic memory: Computer memory that will degrade in time if a power source is not permanently or frequently applied. For example:CRT storage.
20. A new colour CRT without shadow mask are introduced in this paper. Its structure, operating principle and properties are discussed here. The developed model tube is also described.
21. CRT and CRT displays, with high - resolution, large - screen, thin, rich colors, bright features.
22. A fast electromagnetic deflection amplifier is essentially a wideband power amplifier. It is mainly used for driving the power stage of the magnetic deflection system in highspeed CRT display.
23. The whole control system has a perfect function of interlock alarming, data acquisition, CRT screen display, parameter processing, level limit alarming and table printing etc.
24. This paper introduces the idea of multi Electron Gun Matix Technology that can make CRT thinner.
25. Our achievement was viewed as a national milestone as this was the first time we indigenously produced a memory chip for CRT TVs.
26. The last chapter is about the prospect of the low power technology of CRT color television in the stand-by mode.
27. As seen in Enabling Memory Leak Detection, the memory leak information identifies each block of leaked memory as a normal block, a client block, or a CRT block.
28. Select the display type you are using displays, here is the CRT perfectly flat - panel displays.
29. It is important to investigate these technologies for discovering the potential of the CRT display technology.
30. The experiment indicated that the method may improve the reproduction colors in different CRT when an arbitrary assigned color is to be displayed on a CRT screen, in office environment.
More similar words: deposit, depositor, depository, depositary, deposition, deposit slip, time deposit, demand deposit, fixed deposit, safe deposit box, deposit account, security deposit, deposit insurance, safety deposit box, certificate of deposit, repository, reposition, preposition, pole position, prepositional, repositioning, bank draft, prepositional phrase, postposition, postpositive, depose, junk dealer, deposed, guidepost, posit.