Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The diachronic evidence shows that, for a century or more, the trend has been towards retraction and backing.
2. Chapter one introduces stylistics and its application from diachronic and synchronic angles, and the basic condition and translations of the classical novel, A Dream of Red Mansions.
3. The distinctions between synchronic state and diachronic state as well as between synchronic linguistics and diachronic linguistics are still controversial nowadays.
4. Meanwhile, a diachronic research on their evolution is made, and a typological comparison among dialects is also made to prove the point.
5. From a diachronic point of view, languages are changing continuously, so are euphemisms.
6. According to Diachronic Linguistics and Socio-linguistics, the emergence, variation and evolution of a language thanks to the organic combination between Individual Occurence and Species Occurence.
7. Synchronic and Diachronic Perspectives on the Grammar of Sinitic Languages, ed. by Yunji Wu, 1-33. Guangzhou: Jinan University Press.
8. Diachronic linguistics is the study of a language through the course of its history.
9. Based on the difference between synchronic and diachronic phenomena proposed by Ferdinand de Saussure, this paper is an attempt of interpreting the nature of human consciousness in terms of time.
10. A diachronic and typological observation is also given to some of these phenomena.
11. Diachronic: study of a language is carried through the course of its history.
12. From the diachronic analysis of institutional linkage, in the pilot zone for Chinas comprehensive reforms(PZCRR), the regional capital market will be intentioned as exogenous variable.
13. The theories about distinguishing synchronic linguistics and diachronic linguistics put forward by Saussure are of guiding significance in the study of language.
14. Reduction is a trend of language diachronic evolvement.
15. It was stressed that the synchronic study is fully justified as it can draw on controllable material for investigation but no rigid theoretical barrier is erected to separate diachronic study.
16. In the first part of the thesis(sentencedict.com), the author analyzes and describes the main trends of root affixation and defines the main types from synchronic and diachronic perspectives.
17. The article tries to investigate, from the perspective of cognitive linguistics and diachronic linguistics, how iconicity affects the semantic changing of a word.
18. Lastly, comparative to logical inference, the law of causation is rooted the diachronic connection between two empiristic facts.
19. It is also necessary to carryout some degree of synchronic work before making a diachronic linguistics .
20. The paper here presents an etymological research of WIFE and HUSBAND in Hmong-Mien languages from the perspective of diachronic linguistics and anthropological linguistics.
21. Through the analysis of various syntactic features of these Chinese translations, this paper aims to describe the diachronic changes of translation norms on syntactic level.
22. Finally, I try to re - examine Deleuze's question of thinking from a synchronic and a diachronic viewpoint.
23. There is a trend that language phenomenon found in synchronic linguistics be analyzed from diachronic perspective.
24. The third issue is concerned with the semantic feature shift from a diachronic study.
25. Among them, discourse space, historical space and subject space respectively contributes to the attainment of the real presence, diachronic and individuality of aesthetic understanding.
26. So a lot of teaching and learning can be thought as less synchronic activities and more diachronic one.sentence dictionary
27. The author thus claims to take the role of diachrony one step further, by proposing that the diachronic changing mechanisms are the more bas...
28. Diachrony, synchrony and prototypical structures: After Bakhtin, most critics believe that works of Dostoevsky are synchronic, and makes no diachronic sense in both structure and characters.
29. The dynamic and static processes express alternately the Synchronism and Diachronic of the visual arts.
30. The essay reviews each their origin, then analyzes their instance particularly in ancient Chinese word-building combined with its usage and diachronic development.
More similar words: chronic, chronicle, anachronism, anachronistic, synchronize, synchronized, synchronization, achromatic, chronology, ironic, moronic, chronological, ironically, electronic, electronics, zodiac, chromatic, monochrome, lachrymose, throne, sonic, monochromatic, throng, iconic, bionic, laconic, sardonic, cryonics, histrionic, patronise.