Random good picture Not show
1. This target looks realistic because Corning is only just starting to reap the rewards of patiently pursuing earlier long-term investments.
2. Maya counts four kinds of sweetmeats in Corning casseroles on an end table.
3. Dow Corning spokeswoman Barbara Muessig said the company had not yet reviewed the proposal and could not comment directly on it.
4. The controversy deepened with obvious pressure corning from various quarters being put on the authors and the television network.
5. Corning is a very old technique for preserving meats, predating commercial refrigeration.
6. Corning wasn't a great intellect, but he knew how to get things done.
7. Instead, he recommends using glass, Corning Ware or ceramic containers for heating food.
8. Corning also saw double-digit growth in its other three units — Gorilla cover glass, auto-pollution filters and research labware.
9. Corning is the world leader in specialty glass and ceramics.
10. Long-term liabilities which become payable within the corning year are reclassified in the balance sheet as current liabilities.
11. She loves oven - to - table Corning wares.
12. Corning Corporation in 1958 under the jurisdiction vested separate commune in 1961.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. Dow Corning Corp. began its own program last year, starting with a cook stove technology project in Bangalore, India, to give its employees a chance to learn about working in emerging markets.
14. Dow Corning features over 7000 products including those under Molykote amongst other brands.
15. But Houghton, a multimillionaire former chief of Corning Glass Works, is the very embodiment of a Rockefeller Republican.
16. It's just safer to use tempered glass Corning Ware etc.
17. Cannily, the Corning researchers simply took the arithmetic mean of the oxide compositions and created a winning combination, known as “1737 glass”, with exactly the right density.
18. Cold this corning, isn't it?
19. He is always corning late.
20. The famous painter you are anxious to meet is corning to dinner this evening.
21. And its model has been adopted or adapted by other corporations like Dow Corning and FedEx (FDX).
22. Analysts such as Ticonderoga Securities' Brian White have said Corning needs to start selling the glass in larger amounts for devices such as TVs.
23. Corning is accomplished by breaking up the press cakes into grains, usually in roll corning mills.
24. "Heat recovery is so critical, " says Patrick Jackson, energy manager at Corning Inc. , a leading glassmaker . "It is a game changer.
25. " That's right: I told some of the women that a wage - cut was corning soon. "
26. And Station Agents, Tianjin valves, the United States Owens Corning, win win, Armaflex rubber.
27. East Patio Chafang store is located in Taiyuan Street Kangning Xi Corning Area One.
28. It includes Intel and Qualcomm, both chipmakers; Yum! Brands, which owns KFC and other restaurant chains; Boeing, which makes aircraft; and Corning, a glassmaker.
29. We were going to visit a picture tube factory and a Samsung - Corning joint venture glass factory.
More similar words: morning, aborning, mornings, one morning, midmorning, this morning, of a morning, good morning, morning time, morning star, morning coat, morning paper, morning room, morning glory, morning session, morning sickness, yesterday morning, morning-after pill, from morning to night, tomorrow morning, from morning till night, cornice, cornish, horn in, corniche, horniness, cornification, kerning, earning, warning.