Random good picture Not show
1. Rising levels of estrogen induce the "cornification" that is characteristic of smears examined during estrus.
2. Stratified squamous epithelium with beginning surface cornification.
3. Cornification index(CI) of vaginal cell and uterus index of castrated mice were also counted.
4. Cornification index(CI) of vaginal cell and uterus index of castrated mice were counted.
5. Transitional corneocytes are almost absent suggesting that the process of cornification is very rapid.
More similar words: unification, vinification, minification, reunification, damnification, magnification, signification, personification, ammonification, saponification, indemnification, fornication, certificate of incorporation, ratification, beatification, gratification, reification, deification, edification, notification, gelatification, stratification, gasification, pacification, purification, verification, ossification, codification, ramification, fortification.