Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Rank was contractually obliged to hand him a cheque for $30 million.
2. They are contractually bound/obliged to finish the work.
3. Negotiation: contractually binding conclusions are worked out in joint negotiation committees.
4. Under counter-trade a sale of good is contractually linked to an obligation to purchase goods or resultant output from the same country.
5. The tenant is contractually bound to pay for any damages to the apartment.
6. Where contractually specified, this protection shall extend to include delivery to destination.
7. They were contractually responsible.
8. When an employee is working without a formal employment contract, the terms of an employee handbook may be contractually binding.
9. This doctrine was acceptable where two powerful companies were negotiating a contract in a free market, but contractually weaker persons suffered.
10. Resale price maintenance: this is a system under which manufacturers contractually control the minimum level of prices charged by retailers.
11. The loss should not fall on the coal company who provided for this very risk contractually.
12. South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker are contractually obligated to produce at least one more season for Comedy Central.
13. In addition,(sentencedict.com) a substantial amount of the Merrill bonuses were contractually guaranteed.
More similar words: contractual, contractual liability, contracture, contract, contract rate, contractor, contracted, contract out, subcontract, contractile, contract work, contracting, contraction, actually, subcontractor, void contract, factually, contract labor, social contract, service contract, breach of contract, muscle contraction, bilateral contract, building contractor, employment contract, contextually, in actual fact, actual, factual, contraceptive.