Random good picture Not show
1. Excuse me. What is the checking-in time here at the airport?
2. It assumes you are checking-in code at least once a day.
3. It's unreasonable to charge me 100 Yuan for checking-in early!
4. There are two main reasons for checking-in as much as possible.
5. You are checking-in at a airport. The clerk wants to identify your passport. You should tell him your correct information about passport.
6. People were checking-in at bars, restaurants and stadiums around the world to receive points and a special "badge" for the day.
7. As one of the first group of "passengers", our correspondent bought one ticket and entered the subway station after checking-in.
8. Has it been out of your possession at any time before checking-in?
9. Apart from the badges,(sentencedict.com) the main feature that has every Foursquarer feverishly checking-in is the chance to become "mayor" of a particular place.
10. Personal prayer and ministry are available for registration at front desk upon checking-in. Thank you!
11. Five o'clock should have a good connotation, so do yourself and your team a favor by checking-in code frequently and keep five o'clock a happy time for the masses.
12. Official: Did you pack this bag yourself? Has it been out of your possession at any time before checking-in?
13. While Subversion is very popular, many of its users have experienced unacceptably long wait times when importing or checking-in binaries, as well as exporting or checking them out.
More similar words: checking, checking account, checking accounts, check-in, check in, check into, be lacking in, necking, decking, wrecking, pecking order, rubber-necking, breaking in, spelling checker, cherry picking, working interest, taking into custody, banking institution, check, chemical engineering, in check, recheck, checkout, checkup, checker, check-up, check-out, checked, check out, check off.