Random good picture Not show
1) The doctor listened to his breathing and checked his pulse .
2) He checked their names off as they went aboard the plane.
3) He always checked the manuscript over carefully before passing it to the typist.
4) The athlete is checked by their physio or doctor.
5) The clerk checked us in and gave us our key.
6) I checked him out,[http://sentencedict.com/checked.html] he's legit.
7) We checked in at the airport an hour before our plane took off.
8) He had on a blue and white checked shirt and jeans.
9) I checked to see if the needle indicating volume was oscillating.
10) They arrived in Beijing at midnight and checked into Beijing Hotel.
11) They checked out ten minutes ago.
12) She checked the hall(sentencedict.com), then gave the others a thumbs-up sign.
13) The airline has checked their luggage out.
14) Once you've checked off the items you ordered, put this record in your file.
15) We have all been medically checked.
16) The equipment is checked on a regular basis.
17) I checked the chart and found I had crossed off the wrong thing.
18) How many delegates have checked in at the convention?
19) A sudden change of wind checked the forest fire.
20) They packed and checked out of the hotel.
21) He checked his watch for the umpteenth time.
22) The divers checked their breathing apparatus.
23) We had our tickets checked at each stopover.
24) He always checked every detail in a methodical way.
25) We checked up and found that everything was all right.
26) Only when each logical step has been checked by other mathematicians will the proof be accepted.
27) They checked into the hotel yesterday.
28) They checked back among the old files, but could find nothing of this date.
29) Inspectors checked that there was adequate ventilation.
30) The pilot checked the fuel gauge frequently.
More similar words: unchecked, checkered, check, wrecked, checkout, check up, check out, check off, check in, check-in, recheck, high-necked, checking, rain check, shipwrecked, bank check, hold in check, check up on, checkbook, checkroom, checkpoint, double check, reality check, cashier's check, certified check, checking account, heck, heckle, backed, wicked.