Random good picture Not show
(1) The travel bureau is not so far from here.
(2) FBI demands its employees absolute allegiance to this bureau.
(3) The information bureau handles millions of enquiries each year. Sentencedict.com
(4) The auctioneer knocked the bureau down to a furniture dealer from York.
(5) The weather bureau has accurately predicted the sand storm.
(6) She is tourist guide of a travel bureau.
(7) The educational bureau demands that all schools introduce a new course into the curriculum.
(8) Jan's been assigned to the Asian Affairs Bureau.
(9) The meteorological bureau is in a nondescript building on the outskirts of town.
(10) The weather bureau makes daily reports on weather conditions.
(11) She had a friend in the press bureau.
(12) Lot number 134 is a fine old walnut bureau.
(13) They reported his disappearance to the missing persons bureau.
(14) The younger policeman was leaning against the bureau with his arms folded.
(15) Contact the Tourist Information Bureau for further details.
(16) The Bureau is active in promoting overseas investment.
(17) They may not face the dreaded inner-city bureau queue but the less frequent presentation of serious enquiries makes training slower.
(18) The first assumption of the Census Bureau, therefore, must be viewed as fatuous at worst,(sentencedict.com) naive at best.
(19) The Citizen's Advice Bureau says more than 150 people have applied to be made bankrupt in three months.
(20) Bureau of Prisons set the execution date Jan. 16 after he dropped all appeals.
(21) Her disappearance was reported to the police department's Missing Persons Bureau.
(22) The data is then sent on to the Census Bureau.
(23) You can get more information at your local citizen's advice bureau.
(24) The next chapter will examine recent issues that are engaging bureau workers in their search to meet their commitment to the community.
(25) Out of this fraught legal and financial tangle the bureau worker must work with the client to create order and stability.
(26) Since Waco, agents have received so many threats that the bureau has established a computer database to track and analyze them.
(27) Area training will then involve the manager in learning about managing a local bureau.
(28) Accounting was a horse of a different color, although the Bureau tended to use the words "planning" and "accounting" to mean the same thing.
(29) Anyone injured at work can obtain advice quickly from their local citizen's advice bureau.
(30) In the bedroom, getting her car keys off the bureau, Toni glanced into the mirror.