Random good picture Not show
(1) The town has been designated a development area.
(2) Residents are complaining because traffic in the area has increased.
(3) The area is of great botanical interest.
(4) The Everglades are an area of swamp in southern Florida.
(5) The town was declared a disaster area after the floods.
(6) We can't overbuild a natural environment area.
(7) The mountain area is covered entirely in dense jungle.
(8) Reports from the area indicate that it was a bloodless coup.
(9) Burglaries in the area have risen by 5%.
(10) The area was constantly hit by drought.
(11) The hope is that this area will develop into a vibrant commercial centre.
(12) Troops have been dispatched to the area.
(13) Nationalist sentiment has increased in the area since the bombing.
(14) The UN declared it a safe area.
(15) Because of its geographical isolation, the area developed its own unique culture.
(16) A great epidemic burst forth in that area.
(17) A child's access to schooling varies greatly from area to area.
(18) The doctor will give you a referral to a specialist in your area.
(19) The regional editions of the paper contain specific information for that area.
(20) They have found several fragments of a Roman vase in the area.
(21) The United Nations has used/exerted/exercised its authority to restore peace in the area.
(22) The police will need to keep a wary eye on this area of town .
(23) The force of the wind had brought down a great many trees in the area.
(24) The issues raised in the report relate directly to Age Concern's ongoing work in this area.
(25) Rescue teams worked desperately to restore utilities in the area shattered by the hurricane.
(26) Annie's the film critic for the local radio station, so she's got a free pass for all the cinemas in the area. Sentencedict.com
(27) The scouts paired off and began to patrol the area.
(28) Councillors were presented with a petition calling for more money to be spent on policing the area.
(29) In a coded telephone warning, Scotland Yard were told four bombs had been planted in the area.
(30) She always called at the vicarage whenever she was in the area.