Random good picture Not show
1. I have broken bread with them.
2. It was his first offer to break bread with me.
3. We must go and break bread with them.
4. The preacher asked him inside and insisted he break bread with his family.
5. A disciple cannot expect to break bread with Christ and not be subject to the same ridicule that Christ himself endured.
6. He refused to break bread with his old enemy.
7. Ronaldo pledges to end his career at Milan and become "Number One" again,(sentencedict .com) bring Ronaldinho and break bread with Massimo Moratti.
8. If you're one of them, find a friend to break bread with.
9. But tomorrow is also a day to remember those who cannot sit down to break bread with those they love.
10. Having turned his personal pain to such a creative purpose, he gets us to break bread with him and take communion with his grief and loss.
11. Nine other celebrity items are up for grabs, including lunch with former Bush aide Karl Rove. But the opening bid for the chance to break bread with him is just $7500.
More similar words: breadwinner, break with, without a break, backbreaking, with bated breath, break, bread, breakout, break off, break out, break up, breakup, break-in, break-up, outbreak, inbreak, breaker, break in, break in on, break down, tiebreak, break away, tax break, tea break, breakage, breakaway, breaking, daybreak, breakers, breakdown.