Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A Monte Carlo simulation example for a Bernoulli - Gaussian input white noise fused smoother shows its effectiveness.
2. In this last remark Bernoulli ascribes knowledge to Taylor that Taylor never displayed.
3. In the " Acta " of 1691 James Bernoulli derived the equation for the tractrix.
4. The steal phenomenon can be explained by the Bernoulli equation and the enturi effect.
5. It is proposed by Von Neumann and Morgenstern ( 1947 ) who succeed Bernoulli to answer the St. Petersburg paradox.
6. The random missing of data is modeled as a stochastic variable satisfying Bernoulli distribution.
7. The result showed the experiment error was allowable to laboratory apparatus and proved Bernoulli equation.
More similar words: cavernous, proper noun, foul line, undernourished, undernourishment, turnout, turn out, worn-out, worn out, burnout, turn-out, burn out, churn out, foully, turn out well, turn out to be, soulless, inferno, governor, neither nor, supernova, salerno, voter turnout, chernobyl, supernormal, chernozem, internode, afternoon, cavernosa, mount vernon.