Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I dialled the combination to open my locker.
(2) I deposited my luggage in a locker at the station.
(3) By the time the girls gather in the locker room at three, Jody is seething again. Sentencedict.com
(4) She sits alone in the locker room for a long time, dry-eyed, numb, unthinking.
(5) In the ecstatic Louisville locker room, Brian Kiser celebrated the first game-winning shot of his career.
(6) He was handcuffed and taken to a locker room where he was chained to a metal grille by the arms and legs.
(7) His locker was clogged with reporters, a scene usually reserved for the guy next to him, Magic Johnson.
(8) She put Jake's cup away in her bedside locker.
(9) Rooney stays away from the sideline, the locker room, and the headlines.
(10) Dennis left the locker room on crutches , his knee heavily bandaged.
(11) Evidence is generally stored in a guarded locker in the police station until it is needed in court.
(12) Look in the locker under the passenger seat for its original colour as it is usually not repainted in a respray..
(13) It was in the locker room that he felt most vulnerable to the aggressive behavior of the other early adolescent boys.
(14) Unfortunately, a row of lockers lined the wall Separating the gym from the locker room, obstructing the view.
(15) Everyone froze like Popsicles in a meat locker.
(16) We had several hours to wait for our train, so we left our bags in a locker, and went to look around the town.
(17) At the swimming pool I put my clothes in a locker.
(18) A woman reporter complained one of them sexually harassed her in the locker room.
(19) A man in the gangway suddenly stood up to reach for something in the overhead locker.
(20) It was George who first proposed that we dry clothes in that locker.
(21) On the other, he has to come up with things to say to the hungry hordes outside the 49ers locker room.
(22) A teenaged Barry Bonds considered him a role model and used to hang around his locker at the old Cleveland Stadium.
(23) He took the steel key and inserted it into locker forty-seven.
(24) He runs around the sideline during games and dominates the locker room when the games are over.
(25) There is the natural tendency, too, for players to circle the wagons in the locker room.
(26) But I also know that a word which is acceptable in the locker room can be entirely inappropriate for the classroom.
(27) And so can schoolchildren who volunteer to participate in athletic programs and whose expectation of privacy in the locker room is diminished.
(28) In the daytime Mr Garner would rush off alone to repair a meat locker or an ice cream freezer.
(29) I followed her through a door and into the locker room.
(30) Without those proposals, I am sure that the gas pipeline would never even have got out of the locker.