Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) However Argyria, an extremely rare condition, is caused by the ingestion of elemental silver, silver dust or silver compounds.
(2) Generalized argyria is a rare disease caused by deposition of silver in the skin, nails, mucous membranes, and internal organs.
(3) The most dramatic effect of argyria is that the skin becomes colored blue or bluish-grey.
(4) The most common problem associated with silver exposure is argyria: the skin turns a bluish gray as granules of silver accumulate in the body.
(5) Indeed, ingesting excess silver can cause stomach distress, seizures, kidney damage and can turn skin a bluish-gray tint, a condition called argyria that is irreversible.