Random good picture Not show
1) She was taken to hospital, apparently amnesiac and shocked.
2) Psychological problems very often underlie apparently physical disorders.
3) He was apparently quite converted from his anarchist views.
4) The plane apparently overshot the runway after landing.
5) The army apparently refused point blank to do what was required of them.
6) The police apparently thought this explanation perfectly reasonable.
7) Padded shoulders are coming back, apparently.
8) Apparently, you have done a lot of work.
9) Apparently some people have an inborn tendency to develop certain kinds of tumour.
10) Apparently he's a sod to work for.
11) He was apparently much surprised at the news.
12) He was apparently unconcerned by his failure to gain a university place.
13) Apparently it's going to rain today.
14) His love letters were hot stuff, apparently.
15) Modern tennis rackets are now apparently 20 per cent lighter.
16) Apparently the company is losing a lot of money.
17) After the priest exorcized the spirit/house/child, apparently,(sentencedict.com) the strange noises stopped.
18) The Korean ship was apparently undamaged.
19) A private detective has apparently unearthed some fresh evidence.
20) Our reporter looks at reactions to Britain's apparently deep-rooted distrust of her EU partner.
21) Apparently it's cheaper to fly than to go by train.
22) He is a man of apparently boundless optimism.
23) Apparently, Geoff's got a new woman.
24) A series of apparently unconnected events led to his resignation.
25) This story is apparently a complete invention.
26) He had apparently fallen head-first down the stairwell.
27) Apparently, he has a son,(http://sentencedict.com/apparently.html) but he's kept that very dark.
28) Government money was given out to some people and not to others, apparently without rhyme or reason.
29) Oil prices fell this week to their lowest level in fourteen months, apparently because of over-production.
30) When I went into his office he was staring out of the window, apparently lost to the world.
More similar words: apparent, currently, gently, recently, frequently, parent, diligently, consequently, parental, consistently, parenting, inadvertently, grandparent, instantly, importantly, significantly, partly, rent, rental, inherent, current, happen to, different, appointment, entrepreneur, apartment, entertainment, sentiment, keep pace with, arena.