Random good picture Not show
1. Recently they have discovered a comet.
2. The senator has been in the spotlight recently since the revelation of his tax frauds.
3. He hasn't written to me recently - perhaps he's lost my address.
4. I've been going through a bad patch recently.sentencedict.com
5. There have been several retirements in my office recently.
6. We have made several additions to the collection recently.
7. The lake was recently designated a conservation area.
8. She has turned quite grey recently.
9. Miss Parrish recently placed an advertisement in the local news-paper.
10. We recently presented the government with a petition signed by 4,500 people.
11. The long-dormant volcano has recently shown signs of erupting.
12. These recently published figures bode ill/do not bode well for the company's future.
13. The film has recently won a shedload of awards.
14. I've recently changed my opinion of her.
15. Sue and Ben have recently become parents.
16. He was recently fitted with a brace for his bad back.
17. He's really been through the mill recently.
18. Have you seen any good films recently?
19. She has recently been appointed to the bench.
20. Our research has only recently begun to yield important results .
21. Have you heard from them recently?
22. There have been several attacks on foreigners recently.
23. The interior has recently been extensively restored.
24. Her elder sister's been acting rather funnily just recently.
25. His recently completed chapel for Fitzwilliam is attracting favourable comment.
26. The place was recently visited by a serious volcanic eruption.
27. She's been very edgy recently, waiting for the examination results.
28. Bill was among the first to gain entry to Buckingham Palace when it opened to the public recently.
29. He got the doctor' s permission to get around recently.
30. The quality of the food here has dropped a notch recently.
More similar words: recent, decent, gently, currently, apparently, frequently, diligently, consequently, consistently, inadvertently, unprecedented, receive, receiver, instantly, reception, recession, importantly, directly, significantly, correctly, Cent., scent, accent, per cent, center, central, century, incentive, centurion, percentage.