Random good picture Not show
1. In the middle of the night, allophone as expected downstairs.
2. Variations in allophone, pitch and intonation are regarded as sound variations.
3. Before training distribution-shared allophone models for continuous speech recognition, it is context-independent phone models that have to be trained.
4. Allophone is a phonetic variant of a phoneme.
5. In the middle of the night, transmit allophone downstairs.
6. What are the differences among phone, phoneme and allophone?
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The homophones and allophone is the very important phenomenon in Manchu nationality writing physique.
8. Allophone: any of the different forms of a same phoneme.
9. Allophone: The different phones which can represent a phoneme in different phonetic environments are called the allophones of that phoneme.
10. Honesty policy for problem sets: General discussion of the assignments with other students is acceptable and encouraged (e. g. "Remind me, how do I know if something is an allophone?"
11. Gothic has three nasal consonants, of which one is an allophone of the others, found only in.
12. The experiment results indicate that the training of context-independent phone models and of allophone models are reliable using this method.
More similar words: xylophone, colophon, anglophone, flophouse, geophone, saxophone, homophone, xenophon, cellophane, gramophone, microphone, videophone, hydrophone, cacophony, francophone, monophonic, homophonic, cacophonous, bellerophon, saxophonist, stereophonic, photophobic, photophobia, phobophobia, gallop, wallop, telophase, scallop, dollop, lollop.