Random good picture Not show
(1) In brief, the connection between TKR and TSR has the important economical significance, as well as important political influence to the peace and stability of Korea Peninsula.
(2) Results of retained Marshall Stability (MS0) and Tensile Strength Ratio (TSR) indicate that without additive, the moisture damage resistance of basalt asphalt mixture may not meet the specifications.
(3) In this paper, some problems in TSR program design is discussed, relative solutions are provided.
(4) TSR Singapore is collecting market information and introducing TSR to the steel mills from Pakistan eastwards up to South Korea.
(5) TSR programs are commonly designed by using assembly language and, preferably, compiling into com files.
(6) The system software, composed by the TSR and database management language, provides real-time processing ability, complete management function and nice operation interface.
(7) Since TSR was purchased by Wizards of the Coast, the game has seen even more expansions and updates.
(8) Limited data indicate that MS0 and TSR are in a relationship of 1:0.93 on average, that is the value of MS0 is larger than TSR.
(9) Why do you log onto TSR, and then take apart a political doctrine with 2 embarassingly simple lines?
(10) The techniques, such as time interrupt, TSR, inlaying assembly and multi—task discussed in this paper are of common use, and the corresponding program is very easy to transplant.
(11) TSR program is a kind of program which can reside in memory, and can be activated by using a hot key. Sentencedict.com
(12) About 18 months ago we founded the TSR Representative Office (RO) in Singapore for market research and development of the Ferro Asian market.
(13) The agent is unable to initialize the User TSR.
(14) MVA, TSR and ER are to maximize shareholder wealth as targets in the various indicators of measuring value creation. They are not suitable for the core indicators as value creation management.
(15) This paper narrates the activating techniques of TSR program, and gives some examples with assembler programs.
(16) This process I envision would act like a TSR and would monitor for the execution of the File Open, File Upload and File Download actions.
(17) With increasing TSR, the total hydrocarbon amount in natural gas decline, and the gas dryness and gas souring index increase.
(18) In recent years, the international containerized traffic by Siberian railway has been increasing, which has put forward the modernization of infrastructure of the TSR.
(19) In industrial computer systems based on MS-DOS, complex tasks schedule is completed by TSR that program is resident in memory.
(20) Starting from the general principle and using an actual example, this article analyses and discusses the methods of the TSR program design and some problems concerned.
(21) The advantages and disadvantages of several combinations of APF and TSR are discussed.
(22) The programing technique and detailed C Language source code program are given out. The techniques, such as time interrupt, TSR, inlaying assembly and multi—task discussed in this paper ar...
(23) Could you please tell us about the operations of TSR Recycling? What are the main activities of the company?
More similar words: accounts receivable.