Random good picture Not show
1. I'd like to change these U.S. dollars into Renminbi.
2. She converted her Renminbi into pound sterling.
3. Allow financial institutions to offer Renminbi export buyer's credit business.
4. The Chinese authorities could also repeg the renminbi at a higher rate.
5. According to knows present dollar exchange Renminbi the exchange rate also to continue to walk lowly.
6. The newspaper report Renminbi rose largely yesterday to dollar exchange rate middle rate 255 basic points.
7. The renminbi has been stable against the greenback ever since.
8. The exchange rate of Renminbi against USD in daily life is called the nominal exchange rate.
9. Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
10. Wang, Zhang commit larceny, list place fine Renminbi 2000 Yuan.
11. He said that this year, to accelerate the appreciation of the renminbi, the dollar depreciating.
12. Moneyed Chinese have been working hard to trade their renminbi for anything from Vancouver condos to beachfront villas in Vietnam for good reason.
13. The registered capital of a foreign-invested company may be expressed either in renminbi or a freely convertible currency.
14. China is continuing to step up efforts internationalize its parochial currency , the yuan or renminbi.
15. The papers mainly focus on China's economic growth, China's international balance of payments and international pressure to explore the reasons for the appreciation of the renminbi.
16. Xu Paulo: If wants about face double favorable balance the aspect, eliminates the Renminbi revaluation anticipated, now the only method is bloating .
17. In short, as long as the realization of free convertibility of the renminbi one, building an international financial center in Shanghai began to change.
18. The foreign investors shall invest with convertible currencies, and the Chinese investors shall invest with Renminbi.
19. This is because the period of economic prosperity since 2004,(http://sentencedict.com) was due to credit inflation as a result of the government's linked exchange rate policy which undervalued the renminbi.
20. The Chinese government also plans to invest 1.2 billion renminbi in a national laboratory called the Pilot Hub of Encyclopedical proteomIX (PHOENIX), which has been several years in the planning.
21. Income tax payable according to this Law shall be computed in terms of Renminbi ( RMB ) .
22. Article 27 The managed floating rate system based on market demand is adopted for Renminbi rate.
23. First, the elimination of the old dual exchange rate system has stabilized the exchange rate of Renminbi.
24. Article 3 The tax basis for calculating the individual income tax on savings interest shall be the income derived from the Renminbi or foreign currency savings interest received by a taxpayer.
25. Income tax shall be the actual amount of income tax payable in Renminbi during the year.
26. But he admits: "It will take a long time to realise the internationalisation of the renminbi.
27. In 2007, the government began permitting Chinese banks to issue in renminbi, under annual quota restrictions, in Hong Kong.
28. The central bank has never made a timetable for the free convertibility of the Renminbi by the turn of this century.
29. Article 21 Income tax payable according to this Law shall be computed in terms of Renminbi (RMB).
30. These problems have made the central bank unenthusiastic about selling renminbi and buying foreign bonds so as to hold down the value of the currency, people close to the central bank said.
More similar words: open-minded, an open mind, enmity, mountain bike, unmined, unmindful, have in mind, keep in mind, bear in mind, in miniature, vitamin b, bear in mind that, foreign minister, vitamin b3, in mint condition, vitamin b12, vitamin b complex, renominate, renomination, unbind, unbidden, unbiased, hornbill, spoonbill, unbinding, clean bill, given birth, enmesh, penman, common bile duct.