Random good picture Not show
1. The analysis indicates that the AIST material is very effective in the fabrication of pattern structures and can offer relevant guidance for application of the material in the future.
2. Intellectual properties of AIST are transferred to industries by the technology licensing organization ( TLO ).
3. The Paro (made by AIST, a Japanese research agency) is shaped like a baby seal and responds to attention.
4. AIST applies for patents to Japan more than 1000 applications every year, and important patents are applied for foreign countries.
5. But Mr Novikov kept the old name—Aist—and the statue of the storks.
6. For decades, the building behind the statue has intermittently housed an eatery named Aist (stork).