Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||He that is full of himself is very empty.|
- Similar sentences
- He that is full of himself is very empty.
- He that is master of himself will soon be master of others.
- He that is ill to himself will be good to nobody.
- It is better to meet danger than to wait for it. He that is on a lee shore, and foresees a hurrican..
- Happy is he that is happy in childhood.
- He that is disposed for mischief will never want occasion.
- He that is down, down with him.
- He that is one born, once must die.
- Happy is he that is happy in his children.
- He that is angry is seldom at ease.
- He that is master must serve.
- The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will h..
- Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself..
- The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, an..
- The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent..