Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The cruelest lies are often told in silence. Robert Louis Stevenson|
- Similar sentences
- Enjoy the Spring of Love and Youth, to some good angel leave the rest; For Time will teach thee soo..
- To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal. Individuals like mys..
- People often believe in something they do not know or understand, and are capable of believing in s..
- Luck will change - good luck is always preceded by bad luck and bad luck often ends in good luck, a..
- So often, a visit to a bookshop has cheered me, and reminded me that there are good things in the w..
- The injury we do and the one we suffer are not weighed in the same scales.
- Real generosity towards the future lies in giving all to the present.
- I explained to him, however, that my nature was such that my physical needs often got in the way of..
- People are often blinded by love, making bad judgments and wrong choices, or doing stupid and fooli..
- Those who have weathered the storms of life are often rewarded with a good life.
- Hardworking and motivated people who have the knowledge and ability to compete are often the winner..
- Love makes people loving, kind, generous and forgiving. The more you are in love, the more you are ..
- Men are the slaves of their characters, and they are often victimized by their negative or defectiv..
- Men are more interested in personal achievement and comfort than in the common good or public inter..
- The values of books are often neglected, and the bookstore is far less interested by the majority o..