Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison. Nelson Mandela|
- Similar sentences
- I never want to get to the point where it's all about my needs, and the hell with anybody else.
- Well, it's true that I have been hurt in my life. Quite a bit. But it's also true that I have loved..
- That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lesson..
- Few people have the wisdom to prefer the criticism that would do them good, to the praise that dece..
- The tune. That’s what stays in your mind. When the tune starts galloping, you need reins to hold on..
- Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes..
- Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the ga..
- The past is of no importance. The present is of no importance. It is with the future that we have t..
- My wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to kno..
- Do not, for one repulse, give up the purpose that you resolved to effect.
- Do not, for one repulse, forgo the purpose that you resolved to effort.
- The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and be..
- I am indeed rich, since my income is superior to my expenses, and my expense is equal to my wishes.
- I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself.
- I'm bad and I'm going to hell, and I don't care. I'd rather be in hell than anywhere where you are.