Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Die young, and I shall accept your death- but not if you have lived without glory, without being useful to your country, without leaving a trace of your existence: for that is not to have lived at all. Napoleon Bonaparte|
- Similar sentences
- It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might..
- To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woma..
- Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at all.
- This better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.
- We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if y..
- When I look in the mirror, I know I’m looking at someone who isn’t sure she deserves to be loved at..
- All truth is not to be told at all times.
- Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
- It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
- 'tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
- Although a skillful flatterer is a most delightful companion if you have him all to yourself, his t..
- If you have a positive character, you are more equipped to guide and control your future.
- Atheism is not anti-God but is strongly opposing any religion that creates the existence of God and..
- If you have no mind about your future, it is likely to run wild and become uncontrollable.
- I can see the sun, but even if I cannot see the sun, I know that it exists. And to know that the su..