Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||There are three hundred and sixty- four days when you might get un- birthday presents ... And only one for birthday presents, you know. Lewis Carroll|
- Similar sentences
- April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and s..
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there..
- There are three types of lies - lies, damn lies, and statistics.
- There are three classes of men; lovers of wisdom, lovers of honor, and lovers of gain.
- There are three ways of spreading news-- telegraph, telephone, and tel-a-woman.
- There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception.
- To learn is not to know; there are the learners and the learned. Memory makes the one, philosophy t..
- There is only one religion, though there are a hundred versions of it.
- There are three words I like to repeat to myself, glass half full, just to remind myself to be grat..
- There is no such thing as society: there are individual men and women, and there are families.
- There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
- A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate..
- It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.
- Forty to 60 I would say is your prime. That's when you know the most, you've seen the most, you und..
- When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you'll find a way to get it.