Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A good talker is not necessarily a sincere man. A religious believer is not necessarily a moral person. Dr T.P.Chia|
- Similar sentences
- A pleasant and nice person is not necessarily a good person. A frank and critical person is not nec..
- A popular and well-admired person is not necessarily a conscientious, moral person.
- A good imagination does not necessarily guarantee success, but all successful people are highly ima..
- The best fame is a writer's fame. It's enough to get a table at a good restaurant, but not enough t..
- You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contri..
- I can make a General in five minutes but a good horse is hard to replace.
- The interior joy we feel when we have done a good deed is the nourishment the soul requires.
- A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it..
- Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you..
- A good photograph is knowing where to stand.
- If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better perso..
- A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
- A good father is a source of inspiration and self-restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness ..
- All men have a moral conscience and want to be good, but often fail to avoid doing what is morally ..
- A good education is an asset, a poor education is a liability.