Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children. Clarence Darrow|
- Similar sentences
- The first duty of a revolutionary is to be educated.
- It is naive to think that self-assertiveness is easy. To live self-assertively - which means to liv..
- Our greatest national resource is the minds of our children.
- The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
- Religion is part of the human make-up. It's also part of our cultural and intellectual history. Rel..
- We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the nex..
- It's great to celebrate the birth of our lord, but greater still is the realization that he is born..
- The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our t..
- The greatest discovery of any generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering the..
- In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored..
- Global warming is not just the greatest environmental challenge facing our planet — it is one of ou..
- The true axis of evil in America is the brilliance of our marketing combined with the stupidity of ..
- Vulnerability is not weakness, and the uncertainty, risk, and emotional exposure we face every day ..
- A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a ma..
- To balance and take control of our emotions is one of the most important tasks in life.