Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. Charles Dickens|
- Similar sentences
- Spring is the time of year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.
- It was one of the best days of my life, a day during which I lived my life and didn't think about m..
- A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do..
- I am not one of those women who can stand things.
- It is inhumane in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in..
- It is generally, in the season of prosperity that men discover their real temper, principles and de..
- Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happine..
- When it is not in our power to follow what is true, we ought to follow what is most probable.
- Fear isn't so difficult to understand. After all, weren't we all frightened as children? Nothing ha..
- Art is dangerous. It is one of the attractions, when it ceases to be dangerous you don't want it.
- I think once you have children, you just don't have the same kind of freedom to pick up and go. But..
- The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another; and his ..
- It is the one of the great secrets of life that those things are most worth doing, we do for others..
- Remember the days when you let your child have some chocolate if he finished his cereal? Now, choco..
- We can not tell the precise moment when friendship is founded, As in filling a vessel drop by drop,..